RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 20:36:36 -0400
Kirt:
> Yeah, well, I'm feeling a little slighted personally. Why no article on
> _me_?!? Why does Tom get all the glory? ;) Here I thought I was pretty darn
> high on NFL's hit list and then to be...well, just passed over like I
> wasn't even worth a mention or an attack. That stings; that smarts; that
> really makes me feel low in me self. ;)

Maybe they are waiting for you to send a submission to JUST EAT A....
yourself - seeing some of your previous writings, Kirt, I'm sure you could
come up with something entertaining, though perhaps you would have to parody
it up, or "Jeffify" it a little, you know, throw in a few threats here and
there. {^:

Someone (a "favorite" poster of myself) asked again today on "raw" where
to subscribe to this "radical" publication, and an apparent NFL rep,
posting under the name of Steven Arlin, re-posted the same information
provided before, so if it is indeed a joke like I surmised as a possiblity
before, the joke is on the folks in "raw" as well, since they are asking
for $6 per copy US - perhaps it is a real publication. With some of
their titles, I think that it re-enforces Peter's contention that there
group is very Nazi-like in their tactics politically, though, they do
seem to have that capitalistic/marketing thing down pat.  At any rate,
they certainly did not paint it with a brush of civility in the introduction.

I kind of wish someone here will subscribe just to let us know why
indeed Tom is a "cooked food moron" in their view, for the entertainment
value if nothing else, and share with the list. I'd be willing to pitch
in on the subscription cost.

Regards,

David