RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeff ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:35:28 PDT
Jo sez:
>Would you care to share some highlights of your trip privately? As a
>ong term raw foodist, I'm sure you'd have a unique viewpoint on travel in
>that area of the world (my favorite).

I needed to see it for myself, where I long time thought the birth of
humanity was. Visiting the tropical forest where the great apes live,
getting the chance to eat wild durrian, all that has reinforced within
myself the truth about human dietary : fruitarianism. I will write an
article on my trip.

>Would you care to share the titles of other health-related literature
>you have consumed recently?

I don't need to read anything, all those books out there are the product
of cooked minds. I probably read all the books when I first started, but
now I realise that's just a bunch of filth. The more books you read,
less wisdom you gain.