RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 23:42:10 -0500 (EST)
Hello All,
Bob, glad to see that you're back!  I can understand how people who "took
a vacation" would have misunderstood the dialogue going back and forth.
During the holidays, the list seemed to consist of Bob, Doug and jr, and
Martha for a few comments.  And boy, did some of those posts go on forever.
Bob, you broke your'creature of habit"routine and missed the initial
posting about your supposed departure.

I would like to acknowledge and thank Doug, Bob, and jr for helping
through my first 7-day all-water fast.  Without the advice and support of
these three, I may not have gotten through the whole week.  I agree that
we judge the whole person, rather than focus on one single event.  I vote
that Ward and Doug be invited back.

Take care,
Meredith