RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Ric:
>>Thanks.  Didn't know that, but glad to hear it.  Nice to have more than
>>just the raw in common.

Ditto.

>snipped........ A few years ago, Melisa and I sampled some raw milk and
butter.
>Neither tasted good enough to eat for me (I was a bit grossed out with the
>milk actually). Melisa enjoyed a few ounces of milk and then left it be (a
>taste-change?).

With my present outlook, I can only envy your lacklustre interest in dairy.
 I was a real junkie from early on.  Loved the stuff...and all it
byproducts, from the rotten cheeses like Limburger and Leiderkranz, to
Kefir and Yogurt, not to mention ice cream.  That was one heavy trip for me
to give up that addictive relationship.  Phew.

snipped...>

it seems somewhat certain that the raw dairy held no allure to our bodies at that time.)

I think you're just blessed.

snipped more...

>Keep the candle burning.

Heck, I've been trying to find the snuffer.

>It seems I've done everything but bump into you at the Vista market (which
>has "improved" considerably since the first time I was dissappointed with
>it--telling more about me than the market I suspect ;)) Every vendor in the
>place seems to know you! (except the fish guy ;))

Touche.

I usually (if am in town) hit the market about 7:35 to 7:45, since some of
the goodies are in short supply, and get inhaled by the eager gun jumpers
when they blow that starting whistle.

Usually start at Margo and Dick Baumann's stand (they run the whole
market...and her twin sister, Olga usually helps out, too.  Their stuff is
organic, of course, and always top quality, too.  Love to encounter you two
one of these Saturdays.  You can just tell Dick or Margo that we know each
other from the internet, but haven't met in person.  They can either locate
me, or tell me you're there and how your dressed, etc.

It was neat getting to meet Ohmbodie and his girl friend at the big raw
food bash yesterday.

Ric