RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:43:13 -1000
Rose:
>Thanks for the email, I live in Santa Cruz.  I have been on living foods
>for 2 years and have healed a very sick body.  I am writing a living
>foods recipe book called Living Food:  Love is the Answer, and will be
>published in June, 1998.  Also, Rose Publishing and SF Life will be
>oraganizing a Living Food Fair and Health Expo in September, 98.

I assume Rose Publishing is your own self-publishing front, no? I am
confused. I am not a member of SF-Life but was always under the impression
that it wasn't associated with any one person's publishing effort. I hope
the next Expo isn't going to be commercialized by Rose Publishing.

Having vendors at the Expo sounds great to me, but I get worried when
organization is given over to a "company" with a product (even one with
"love" in the title ;)) to sell. Kinda like when the dairy industry
provides nutrition lessons to teachers--OK, maybe that's a bit extreme, but
what gives? Is it an SF Life Expo or a self-published recipe book party?

Secola  /\  Nieft