RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:23:34 +0200
Hi Christopher!

>Recently a team of us went on a raw food diet for 10 days.

Good idea!

I have read your text and noticed that you
started much like I did. I read a book of
a Mr. Wandmaker, who learned much from
the American Natural Hygiene movement.

But a year later I was very happy to find
a book of Mr. Burger about his 'Instincto'
theory. Since then I have been satisfied
with my raw food and I no longer feel cold
and I am not gaunt (and not fat, either).

Regarding the cold feeling: Most beginners
have to endure some of it. We assume that
it comes from excretion of denaturated
sugars. With instinctive eating it never
becomes very bad. It is often caused by
overeating of fruits or dried fruits and
by a lack of vegetables and proteins.

-Karl