RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 11:23:00 -0700
Hi All and Ben,

I have used this to treat thyroid problems (both hyper and hypo) for
many years.   Many patients take medications for thyroid problems, and
the real problem is a nutritional mineral deficiency.  I also find that
people with low immune system problems or fatigue have great results
increasing iodine intake.  Thought I'd pass it on to you.

Use common iodine tincture from any pharmacy, and use the stick in the
bottle or a swab. Paint your wrists on the palmer side with one line, on
each wrist, with the tincture.  You'll have a dark stain immediately.
If the line fades in less than 24 hours, your body is absorbing it to
use, and very probably due to a nutritional deficiency.

If you aren't deficient, that's great.

If you are deficient, consume a variety of sea vegetables and deep ocean
fish daily for a month and retest yourself.  Repeat until you aren't
showing a deficiency.

If anyone wants to try this - I'd greatly appreciate a report on your
first and 2nd tests.  Thanks in advance to those who respond.

regards
roberta