RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:48:48 -0800
Coleman is supposed to be a relatively "cleanly" produced beef.  It is
purchased by the company whole foods market inc to be sold at their
stores, and in the SF bay area I've heard it is also sold around here at
nob hill grocers.  I've also read about the Harris Ranch beef - they
have a program which operates under special federal guidelines that
includes a lot of testing for residual toxins - theirs is NOT organic,
but it IS very well monitored and no weird scary stuff is added to the
food or injected into the animal (as is the standard USA practice with
cattle-livestock).

regards

r.