RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:46:07 EDT
Why we don't eat like animals and why we don't do what animals do.
A woman wrote me, "Animals lick their wounds, animals use natural herbs..how
come we are different."
Natural evolution and the need for survival here on earth has caused each
species of living beings on the land and in the sea, animals, human beings
and plants, to pursue a different diet and behavior.
Koala bears eat a diet exclusively of eucalyptus leaves. Some animals and
human beings are carnivorous, some animals and human beings are omnivorous,
some animals and human beings are herbivorous, some animals and human beings
are frugivorous, different fish and different plants each eat differently,
behave differently and learn to survive differently.
Because one species of living beings does something, does not mandate that
we, as human beings should do so also.
Human beings each behave differently. Some human beings do things that are so
radically different from other human beings. Each human being thinks he or
she is correct. Which human being is correct?
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.        God Healing, Inc.              Natural Hygiene
Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 46832, Los Angeles, California 90046, USA        Telephone:
323-653-6314; 323-852-0403
E-mail: [log in to unmask]                                   Web site:
http://www.HealSelf.org