RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 May 97 15:32:05 -0000
>Zephyr:
>
>>Well, KIrt has asked/demanded that I come out with some sort of conscious
>>and detailed story about trichinosis, instincto, my own health, etc. I
>>agree that I have a responsibility to share this.  I've found a lot of
>>resistance to putting this out.  Partially, I must admit that I feel
>>scared of Kirt and his judgments and conclusions, and I have a feeling of
>>unhealthy competition with him.<
>
>Relax and worry not. I'm not competing, and even if I was, you have
>already
>won. ;)

Well that was that was easier than I thought.

>>I, myself have been quite guilty of such hype in the past.

>You are only "guilty" of publishing at a particular point in time. Believe
>me, what we would've published a few years ago pales compared to what's
>now dated in your book. Again, relax...

>Your long elaboration was very rewarding to read. Thanks for putting
>effort into it.

Yeah, I really appreciate you focusing me in that direction.  It was very
valuable for me too.  We ended up re-editing it and many of Deborah's
posts into a long letter to send out to non Raw List people.  This
wouldn't have happend without your encouragement; so thank you.

>I suspect that it is _publishing_ books about raw foods (not
>eating them) that is the main contributing factor to health problems.
>(Somehow Guy Claude put the curse onto his spouse and spins on.)

Publishing only causes minor irritations, it is distributing them that
creates the real pains:-)(

>Anyway, we're glad to hear you're on the mend still. Enjoy your
>recovery...

>Cheers,
>Kirt

Hill Street Blues,