RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:19:41 +0900
At 12:18 AM 11/08/98 EDT, Dr. Jerry Knox wrote:

>I think most of us notice some foaming of urine at times. [...] If
>it is constant might be worth asking your doc about. Once in  a while and you
>are probably spilling something over in your urine, and might want to think
>about the cause. It really isnt normal, but it not always a big deal.
>Constantly it is of concern can be infection, or kidney disease.

No, it's not constant. According to what you've said, I don't feel that I
need to be worried about it. I think that I notice it mostly after eating
grains, which I don't very much now.

What exactly do you mean by something "spilling over" into the urine?
What would be the underlying mechanism or problem?

Regards,
Barbara Sheppard