RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 05:59:07 -0400
>And concerning the second question: if you are doing resistance trai-
>ning (like me) and want to gain mass it would be a good idea to eat
>muscles, indeed. Perhaps not daily but here and there, when you feel
>you need the stuff.

I don't believe that gaining mass requires one to eat muscles and I
don't
think this opinion would be shared by many enlightened sports
physiologists.
 Gaining mass is the result of higher resistance and an adaptation of
the
muscles, not requiring much more protein at all, which is easily
supplied by
non animal products.

Eating more instinctively every day, and greetings to you as well