RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Jerry Knox BA, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:04:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/1999 8:20:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> Can you post the website for all of us, thank you,
> Mary
> ps Do you know of an ND in the San Jose, Ca area?

Sure, the web site is Candida
http://www.healthandlifestyle.com/candida.html

Thanks for asking, sorry I don't know any NDs in San Jose,
Naturopathic is
not licensed in CA so it makes it difficult. There may be some good
ones in
the area though,. Most of the time naturopathy is practiced by
Chiropractors
in California, It is part of their licensure act. Naturopathy was
intended
to be included under the chiropractic license, but that does not mean
that
every chiropractor has the all the naturopathic skills down. Some do.
The
school I went to awarded dual degrees--- ND and DC until the year
before  I
started, still regret not picking up the ND while it was handy. It is
good
training.

thanks

Jerry