RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:48:47 -0400
It really depends. Whenever I can afford it and it is available I eat it.
I stay away from conventional supermarket meat because of all of the
hazardous
chemiclas that go into it, though I was tempted yesterday, looking at all
that juicy red beef and lamb...yumm! . . Sorry for the digression, anyway
I'd say I eat
it about twice a week, on average. Lastweek I had two croakers and 12 raw
clams, the week before I had ground beef(a pound and some) and the week
before I had lamb(bout a pound too).
I also eat raw eggs, alot, but still on the same schedule as my meat
eating. For instance this morning I had about eight raw eggs(I get free
range organic). And I have
16 more to go which will get finished by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
I try to only buy the meat if it is organic meat and I'm going to start
trying to buy only pasture-fed livestock. And since I'm not rich, this
limits my meat eating. I also have cheese every once in
a while. I'm probably going to get a hold of about 20 dollars worth of
some type of raw cheese(preferable not salted(I don't like the salty
taste in cheese(it's overpowering)), in about 2 weeks(after I try to by
books and stuff).
Lately I've had alot of raw honey too and coconut butter/oil, that stuff is
delish!

Godbless,
Anwar