RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:22:50 EST
In a message dated 10/26/98 3:54:27 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Then I was eating lots of nuts and it came back...

 I have yet to figure it out entirely...

 But I imagine detox was probably the first...

 And maybe detox the second...

 From old or, perhaps, from new...

 Aaron

Concentrated protein, from animal OR vegetable sources, is very difficult to
digest and is the single biggest cause of premature aging and chronic
diseases. This according to many Natural Hygiene physicians/practitioners,
whose long-time theory was supported and proved by Dr. T.Colin Campbell in the
China Project: The long-term and ongoing study by Cornell/Oxford and China,
which is the most comprehensive study ever done on the cause of disease.
FWIW:
gc