RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Jerry Knox BA, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:05:57 EDT
 Hi all, hi Chet,

 It's called Udo's Choice:  Perfect Oil Blend.  It is made from cold
 pressed seed and grain oils, in a very precise proportion to provide the
 fat nutrients we need.

 Chet replies:

 Roberta wrote:
> > This book is by Udo Erasmus, called Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill. As
>> far as I know it is the most detailed book that completely outlines the
 > > biochemistry of fats as a nutrient in the human diet.
>> IMO this is the very best pure fat food available today.  I've been
 >>carrying this product for my patients for a while, and it is truly cold
 >>pressed, nitrogen flushed, bottled in dark glass, refrigerated, AND
 >>shelf dated.  It has the proportion of BOTH required fatty acids which
>> humans need.  <SNIP>

beautifully written, thanks good information. I was incomplete in my responses

Jerry