RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:28:44 -0400
>Actually I am type "O"......what are the indications there?  That is true
>about the wheat......I'm noticing that wheat makes me have sinus
>headaches.....perhaps I should avoid it.....

Jen,

I'm a type O, and eliminating wheat was a factor among many in
clearing up
my own headaches, including sinus, I had constantly back in 1995 -
1996. I
do fine now with sprouted wheatberries on occasion.

But my experience may not be relevant to you because it looks like my
past
and present diets and health history are way apart from yours! I eat a
good
amount of animal-source foods and they are essential for my health. I
think
there are plenty of Type O's out there who do very well on wheat as
well as
certain vegetarian diets, and others who cannot.

Paul