RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:27:34 +0100
> Hi Susan,

> Thank you for the site and the info:
> >A beautiful durian site is here :
> >http://www.durianpalace.com/
> Is there something that impedes the gassiness that is resulting from
durian
> intake, please?

Do not eat more than 3 big Morn Thong durians at a time...
No, frankly I dont't know. I never had this problem with durians but  I
tended to be heavy and very thirsty after eating many of them. So I found a
way of decreasing the amount eaten by having another fruit before or after
at the same meal.
I also eat sometimes durian as a desert after a raw instinctive meal, but
that's mostly when I don't have much of it anymore.
Anyway, your problem might disapear after you have eaten a hundred thousand
durians.

> Sometimes I feel like I look like a durian...!

Wow ! Why ?

Kind regards,
Francois

PS : Thanks Tom for the info about durians chips and books. I'd rather make
chips of the book page about durian chips.