RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:05:05 -0700
> Peter wrote:

> > but Seaton claims that Australia is now second to Japan when it comes to
> > average lifespan - all this due to the many campaigns he has led over the
> > years in his home country spreading the word of his special brand of
> > personal hygiene. His main thesis is simple: Take care of focal infections
> > by using improved hygiene techniques and albumin levels will rise.  He goes
> > even further by saying that "maintaining optimal albumin profiles can only
> > be achieved by advanced hygiene techniques. Attempts to raise albumin by
> > high protein diets, vitamins, minerals, herbs, supplements and infusion is
> > the "Ultimate in metabolic misunderstanding"".
> >

> I have two blood test to
> compare to: 46 g/L with a ratio of 2.1 and 44 g/L with a ratio of 1.6,
> so I am better off than most with an average of 41 g/L and a ratio of
> 1.4. I am three weeks into the program and plan to wait another three
> weeks for a retest. My sinuses are much clearer than they have been for
> about a year. Also a number of times I felt like I was going to get a
> cold but have not. I'll report when I get a final test.

Well, it has been 2 months on the program and I just got me blood test
results. I am disappointed in the results. My albumin level is 45 g/L
with a ratio of 1.5. This is lower than my before test. I don't know if
it makes a differece but  the day before the blood test I got a very
nasty dog bite on my hand and also felt like I was coming down with a
cold, which I never got. So I would say the result are inconclusive.