RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 06:16:48 +0000
I've always been fascinated by what "really" happens to the
health gurus so many of us follow (or at least initially follow)
before we realize we have to develop our own programs that work
for our own needs.

Getting to the "truth" of what happens is both fun and
maddening.

> By the way, did the ANHS ever publish an obit of Fry in their magazine? If
> anybody should have shouldered the responsibility, it would have been them.
> If not, Chet's unofficial report in Health & Beyond will probably be the
> only record of it anywhere. I think it was right around the time of Fry's
> death that I dropped my ANHS membership and Health Science magazine
> subscription, so I don't know if they did myself.

I dropped my subscription, too, Ward, so I'd be curious to hear
if the ANHS ever recognized TC for his contributions. Dr.
Vetrano was working on a report of "what really
happened" with TC and I told her I would print it in H&B, but
she never got to it when I was still publishing. She then told
me she would publish it in one of Victoria BidWell's
magazines... but that was over a year ago now. I also seem to be
off BidWell's list, so I haven't seen the report if it came out.

I'd heard that Wigmore's fire started in her oven... but I
wasn't told what was in her oven... surely not dried fruit...
unless she was drying the fruit in that oven. Actually, I hadn't
heard the dried fruit story before... though I had been told she
ate yoghurt.

It's too bad so many health writers trap themselves into narrow
diet and lifestyle boxes...

Chet Day

Free email health tip teaches natural living.
Send a letter to [log in to unmask]