RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:00:06 -0800
This was interesting (though nauseating, IMHO).  Did the guy say
whether these were domesticated chickens (easier to catch, I would
guess) or wild?
TIA,
Martha
ps. Interesting phraseology about the guy "getting off" on it.  I wonder
how the women respond to this.  From the female perspective, I think this
would really turn me off to the guys.  At first, anyway.  Who knows how
living like this over time would transform a person?

From: Michele Reel <[log in to unmask]>