RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:46:45 -0400
If you are indeed trying to eat instinctively, then you are eating the
wrong
things. It will only work with non cooked, non processed, non chemical
treated foods. Raw nuts, vegges, fruits and meats. Eating whatever you
feel
like eating is not the same as eating instinctively. I get the feeling
you
either have not researched instinctive eating or you are setting up
for a
cyber argument.

Best Regards, Robert Ratliff
SE Tenn.