RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:50:54 -0400
Jeane-claude,

I really enjoyed the good sense and wisdom in your last post. I
especially appreciated these parts:

>> i am very prudent with any "desintoxifying agents".
>>I believe in the wisdom of the body to handle the
>> situation smoothly and i am afraid to have been confirmed that any
>> tentative to "speed up "the process is in the long run slower and more dificult .

>> I prefer reasonning like that: if my body survived the poisonning
>> til now and i stop the source of the poisonning, it can only get better .
>> I prefer patience and forgiveness to trying to" buy back" my past

>> "guilty behavior ".( thru ethnic cleansing? just an analogie).

That's a pretty good analogy, actually. I think some of the same
twisted psychological reasons motivate both of those things you've
mentioned.

>> It is enough to
>> recognise the mistake , to stop to reproduce it and to let the
>> correction do its job. ( do somebody understand what i am talking about? if not
>> never mind , i just have an issue with scape -goating )

I don't understand what you mean about scape-goating, but I'm
interested to know, if you wouldn't mind explaining.

Love Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)