RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 19:31:26 +0000
Hi Larry!

> Great report on Super Blue Green Algae.  Chet, I 'm sorry, but some of
> the report was a little over my head, not your fault, but mine (I'm
> dumb).  Chet, in a nutshell, is Super Blue Green Algae good?  Can it
> boast a person's feelings of well being?  In layperson's terms, Chet,
> please let me know.  And is Cell Tech brand good?  Thanks.

Shoot, Larry, I don't know how to answer questions like this since I
can only report on what's "good" and what works for me. I tried Super
Blue Green Algae for several months and it did nothing, pro or con,
for me. My wife tried it during the same time at higher doses and she
had the same no gain, no harm experience as I had.

So SBGA was not "good" for us. I also have several friends and
subscribers to my newsletter who swear by the stuff. For them, it's
better than "good"--it's great! And it definitely boosts their sense
of well-being.

>From everything I've read about the stuff--and I've read a lot--Cell
Tech is the best brand. Even Mark Thorson, the guy who wrote the
article I posted to the list, says if you're gonna eat algae, you
should eat the Cell Tech brand.

Me, I supplement my predominately raw and predominately vegan diet
with AIM BarleyGreen. I've been using this stuff for several months,
and I get the results from it that other folks get with the algae. I
like the BarleyGreen better because it's more natural and tastes good
to me. The SBGA tasted like pond scum when I opened a capsule and
popped the stuff in my mouth. Anyway, if you want more info about
BarleyGreen, just send me an email with BARLEYGREEN in the header and
I'll send you all kinds of material.

I'm currently trying the collidal minerals that seem to be all the
rage these days, but after a week I note no pros or cons with them.
Will continue to report as the month-long experiment progresses.

My bottomline with all this stuff, Larry, is to practice all the
elements of Natural Hygiene and to live as sensibly and calmly as
possible. Single elements help... but it's the day-to-day adherence
to a sane lifestyle that really brings the long-term benefits.

Yours for moderation in all things! :-)

articles:  http://members.GNN.COM/chetday/open.htm