RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 08:13:45 -0500 (EST)
Bob,
Your answer was perfect (about what you had for Thanksgiving).  When I
read real experiences, I find them better than the literature because
it's "theory" really happening.  Thanks.

About Doug's cat:  I, too, would love to hear about his cat's experience
on the 10-day fast.  My ominovore cat would have quite the experience.
Everyday when food's not what she wants she cozies up to a plastic bag
and starts sniffing and licking...it's so wierd especially when the other
one has no desire for this at all.  I think fasting them so they get a
real appetitie would be great and it would be a good impetus for me to do
the same, then I may have many different linds of food and do an
instincto spread of sorts.  I just want to find their true nature!

I taught one of my Japanese housewives yesterday and found out she fasted
once for seven days (she's very interested in alternative methods of
healing), so we spent the hour talking about that.  She said she felt
very energetic and kept up her regular work schedule and also didn't
suffer and detox symptoms.  I think I read that bowel movements cease,
but that was not the case with her.  I happened to have some NH and some
instincto literature from the web in my bag, so part of the lesson
revovled aound that.  She enjoyed it and wants to hear more about it!

Stay healthy,
Meredith