RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:30:21 -0700
I just need to clarify my response below:

Liza:
>>>Hmmmm. Even if they are well-known for dishonesty? Or pressing a
>>personal agenda? Or for their pretentious posturing as some sort of
>>artsy type who is on some higher spiritual plane due do their
>>superior diet? =3D:0

Mark:
>There is always a justification for bad behavior.  My three-year old
>daughter can always justify what she does because it's her six-year-old
>sister's fault, and vice versa.

In case it wasn't clear, the "bad behavior" I was referring to is not
that if the people you mention above, but the behavior of the person
who,
by ridiculing people for what they may have said in the past, avoids
discussion of the real issue.

Mark