RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:21:58 -0800 (PST)
>Thank you for your informing mail. You make me enxious about Roe Gallo.
>Can you please tell some more about this Roe, for example what is her daily
>intake of fruit. What's her definition of fruit. What's her messages in her
>book?

>Thanks in advance

Elly,

Just met her on Saturday, got the book, but only beginning to read it.
Here's the word; it's called Body Ecology, and the three raw musketeers at
Nature's First Law sell it for her.  It's only $12. Get it on their website
or by sending them a message right here.  I think Stephen reads this list
regularly.

Suspect she details most of the answers to your questions in it.  She's too
busy, she said, to be on the net, although she does have a website of her own.

Am still marveling at her radiant persona, bouncey energy and physical beauty.

Ric