RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:32:57 GMT
Hi Lucia,

I'm curious - what remedies were prescribed for the mercury?  I had my
fillings replaced, and shortly afterwards I went to a homeopathic
doctor who
said I had no mercury in my system.  (He was using a Voll machine to
diagnose, with a sample of amalgum.  I felt he should have had a
sample of
methyl mercury at least).  He did get rid of herbicides though.

Hope you get rid of the Hg soon.

Thanks,
Lynton