RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:59:42 EST
In a message dated 11/5/98 2:34:52 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 I seem to be best at teaching when people ask me questions.  I am still
trying
 to figure out how to just write and teach without first being asked. I also
 think I am better at writing than speaking.

--That's understandable because people's interest reflects caring and interest
on both sides and stimulates more.

 I am young and just beginning to learn how to live...

--Yes, but far advanced of many.

 It is my intent and desire to be a great teacher and benefit many people.

--You're off to a GREAT start!;-)

--If at all possible you might consider joining a slew of us from around the
world for the 33rd WORLD VEGETARIAN CONGRESS in Chiangmai, Thailand January
3-10, 1999.

--It's still possible (for a few more days) to get in on the bargain rates.
For the price of what it might cost to spend ONE night in a top hotel, one can
reserve the entire week at a Five Star Hotel which includes registration, all
the educational lectures, food demos, workshops, entertainment AND EXOTIC
VEGAN MEALS for about $340 dollars per person (double occupancy). Note: Less
expensive rooms are available off conference site. (Air fares, due to the
Asian financial crisis, are also lower than they were 25 years ago.)

Note: I had the pleasure of living and working as a journalist for the top
English (British) language daily in that beautiful "Land of Smiles" for nearly
ten years. The genteelity and graciousness of the Thai people, in addition to
their warm, tropical climate, will be a welcome respite in the cold of winter.

If you want more info, just let me know.;-)

gerry.