RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 05:59:53 EDT
I just read the following, posted on another list. A listmember has been
seeing Aajonus Vonderplanitz for cancer, and answered a few questions about
the visits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"    IN-PERSON ANALYSIS
Initial consultation requires approximately 1 hour with me(Aajonus) diagnosing
your general health through iridological, palm, skin and elbow analyses,
explaining the results to you and suggesting foods that best facilitate your
needs for healing and/or strengthening health. My fee for this is $300.
Purchasing and reading my book is a prerequisite to consultations.  Please
bring tape recorder and cassette(s)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here was my reply:

" I find this astounding.

$300??!!?? Wow. This man has got a real racket going.
I guess he just wants to "work with" rich people. Or else he has a HUGE
overhead, and simply has to charge that amount to survive (???).

And he uses iridology, palm, skin, and elbow "analyses?"

Come ON now!!! This is not to dismiss the fact that these body parts, like
others,  might be useful indicators, but COME ON!!!! And he's fooling around
with people's
health and critical medical conditions?

And you are required to buy his book? Wow.

Well, this has most certainly influenced MY view of this guy."

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)