RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Rothstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:06:18 -0500
<Not for republication>
Since going on a vegan diet (about 7 1/2 years ago, and not counting some
occasional dessert goodies), and now 75% raw,  I have found less and less of
a need to shower every day. I body brush every morning, wash under my arms
and my genitals, but everything else seems to be fine. My wife doesn't mind,
and I do notice the body odors of other people. (So it's not just my nose
failing me....   ;->)

Has any one else noticed this?
                    ----- life is good, especially on my birthday! -----
                               Mark

>Jean-Louis,
>Regarding the hair: I stopped using any kind of soap or shampoo even some years
.... Afterwards I stopped using shampoo, toothpaste, perfumes, ointments, after-shaves