RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 00:42:15 GMT
I've just heard that T.C.Fry is no longer with us, but died due to some
crazy experiments with Hydrogen Peroxide (oxygen therapy).  Can anyone tell
me more?
What was he doing with that stuff anyway, I've heard that biochemically its
like a sledge hammer, effective for those too toxic and sick to be helped
short-term, but what's a clean Fruitarian doing with it?

I'm sure this subject has been already covered, so please send me details to
my e-mail so not to repeat to others.

Many thanks,
Susie