RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rAw vEgAn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:01:44 +0200
as i had no knowleddge about all this, i just looked some charts, & found
out they almost all were different! So i picked the foods that came the most
& tryed, that's where i came to.
i had been 100% fruitarian (with no seds, no nuts, no oil) during 1 year. It
too about 8 month for my b12 level to rise back. Maybe i'm wrong & the
problem was not the acid? If you have any idea of it, please let me know.
i'm always interested in learning.
have a good day .

nAthAlIE
~~
  The role of successful design is to create a self-managed system.
Principle of Disorder Order and harmony produce energy for other uses.
Disorder consumes energy to no useful end. Tidiness is maintained disorder.

>>what brings acid to your diet ?
=> almonds, greens, olives..

I've never heard of greens being anything but alkalizing.
And of the nut categories, almonds are generally considered the least
acidic.
How long was the duration of your totally alkaline diet?
And how long until the B12 recovered?
Thanks