RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 06:48:34 -0400
here's a fascinating website that I can not refute, because I am an not
smart enough
http://www.mukesh.ws/

perhaps this is absurd, but much of it seems plausible to me.

summary
   1.      Light is a cyclical disturbance in the strengths of background
     electromagnetic fields.  Even if the background EM field is of zero
     strength, it can be disturbed cyclically because it can have positive
     and negative values.  This disturbance has discrete steps (i.e. light
     is a discrete wave rather than a continuous one), which is why energy
     transfer can only occur in fixed quanta.
   2.      Quantum Mechanics interpretations are incorrect.  The actual
     interpretation involves the fields generated by the electron sources.
     QM is still a valid line of research, but it is a lot less mystical
     and therefore potentially more useful than previously assumed.
   3.      Special Relativity and constancy of light are incorrect.
   4.      Despite its mathematical complexity, General Relativity is
     trivial and useless in terms of its actual meaning, and slightly
     incorrect.  Some of its incorrectness arises from the fact that it
     incorporates constancy and Special Relativity.  It is also incorrect
     because of its attempt to use a symmetrical albeit elegant model for
     an underlying asymmetrical reality (which fact makes the elegance of
     the model or lack thereof, totally irrelevant.  Appropriateness of the
     model is more important in mathematical models of physical reality,
     than elegance.)

"An alternative interpretation of the double-slit experiment is presented
as follows:  The observed effect is simply the result of the field
generated by the electron gun, and is not produced by the electrons
themselves.  The electrons simply follow the field lines generated by the
electron gun.  In the presence of two holes, the field interferes with
itself, producing the characteristic interference pattern observed.  With a
single hole present, there is no interference, hence no interference
pattern is observed in the paths followed by the electrons.  Since the
field is interfering with itself and the electrons themselves are not
participating in the interference, it should not be surprising that same
results are observed even if a single electron is observed at a time. "

my comments: well, come on now, those geniuses must have thought of that,
right?