RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:37:49 +1200
Hi Karen,
According to "Eat Right", people with blood group B are suited to
dairy
foods.
My assumption on the adaptation you write of is that the body
initially
reacts strongly to an 'avoid' food, but becomes habituated to it with
prolonged intake.  This is more comfortable, but probably not healthy.
In my case, melted cheese on toast was a favorite food.  When I did a
prolonged juice diet and then returned to cheese on toast it still
tasted good, but I put on the edema pounds! Since being on Eat Right
(and after dealing with the addiction) bread tastes like cardboard and
have no desire for cheese.
I can't (and won't try to) explain your experience with cheese.

Lynton