RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:47:44 EST

<< If you don't mind my asking, what do you do for a living?

 If you don't teach, you might wish to rethink your calling.;-)

 The above description showed such great caring, clarity and understanding of
 how the mind, body and emotions intertwine to impact the "whole." >>

Gerry,

Thank you for those kind words.

If only I knew how to create the daily opportunity to share or teach whatever
knowledge has befallen me I would do it almost constantly.

If only I had the chance to connect with each person on this planet and
improve their quality of life so that they could improve the quality of
others' lives, I would do it.

I love when the opportunity to teach or educate spontaneously arises in my
life.

Each time I learn a little bit more about myself, others, and about how to
teach, so that I can benefit others even more.

It is futile to attempt selfishness in life because we are all connected.

For a living, presently, I teach people how to stretch and how proper
stretching of certain muscle groups improves the health of associated internal
organs and psychological issues.  I teach what I have been taught and what I
have learned on my own.   I try to share knowledge of diet whenever possible.
That doesn't really explain what I do, but it's an overview.

So yes, THANKFULLY, I am lucky enough to teach and get my experiences out of
my head into other people's lives so that they can benefit, but right now it
is mostly limited to simply stretching people.

I have not yet created the environment or gathered the audience to fully
expound on life/mind/body/food/emotions/relationships, etc.

I seem to be best at teaching when people ask me questions.  I am still trying
to figure out how to just write and teach without first being asked. I also
think I am better at writing than speaking.

I am young and just beginning to learn how to live...

It is my intent and desire to be a great teacher and benefit many people.

I feel that at this point writing/teaching has such a hold of me that
continuing to share myself this way is inevitable, like there is no turning
back for seed to sprout and bare fruit.

So, your words truly mean a lot to me.

Thank you for inspiring me to continue my teaching efforts!

aaron