RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:39:41 -1000
Liza:

> Let me ask you a question. I hope you will try to answer thoughtfully
> and honestly.
>
> Would you like to live in Afghanistan?

This reminds me somehow of a news blurb I heard during the Gulf War, where
some poll was purported to have been conducted in Iraq.

Question # 1: What country do you hate the most. Answer # 1: USA.

Question # 2: What country would you live in if you could? Answer # 2: USA.
Can't vouch for any accuracy though.

Anyway, since this OT thread has survived...here's my plan. ;)

Part 1: Bomb the crappola outta Afghanistan (and Syria, Iraq, etc), but
instead of dropping bombs, we drop leaflets in the local language saying,
"What would you do if we killed 6000 of your innocent civilians?" Nothing
more. (Didn't we already give Afghanistan $200,000,000 last year in
humanitarian aid? I don't know--did we?)

Part 2: Bin Laden. Alive, not dead. Then take him to "ground zero" and let
the families of the victims torture him slowly to death on national TV. Not
only would the folks most (likely) interested in vengence be confronted with
the actual violence of such, but the scores/thousands/millions of muslims
that would react vengefully to a military killing of Bin Laden would be
confronted with a much different schema than, "Bush killed our people, so we
will kill Bush."

Though these two ideas seem silly, they are entirely plausible (#2 hardly a
sure bet though, of course).

If only everyone would eat raw foods!  ;)

Cheers,
Kirt