RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aubray Abuchea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:09:37 -0700
What I meant by ,"I've tested them all" was that  I've tested several
brands and direct from farms also. ..goat's milk ,cows milk-from raw
ultra pasteurized and homoginized. The only place I didn't find milks
be contaminated was after boiling it for at least 10 seconds in a
non-metal pot and then put into a steril glass container.
And the reason you should trust me is because what benefit or motive
would I have to waste my time writing this to you people out there,
except with the good intention of trying to keep all of us healthy and
prevent further illness. I have been an insulin dependent diabetic for
16
years, healing has been my life's journey. I was a rawfoodist for
several
years, but realized that curing illness went deeper than just eating
cooked foods. It DOES have a lot to do with poor food choices and that
resulting in pollutants and parasites in the body. But we live in
filthy,
parasite laden, polluted environments! We need to clean up our lives!
So
we can clean our bodies! I found that no matter how much raw food I
ate,
I still was sick, weak, tired, with poor digestion and elimination
(yes,
it is different for everybody. of course it depends on several
factors).
 But you SHOULDN"T just trust me because I say it's so! YOU need to go
out there and experience it first hand for yourselves to make it true.
Then you can truly believe. Never just take it as truth because
someone
says it's so. GO OUT AND LIVE IT FIRST HAND!!
If you want to know how you can clean up your life from pollutants and
parasites, you should start by reading "The CURE FOR ALL DISEASES" by
Hulda Clark,Ph.D, N.D.    also   "How to counteract environmental
poisons" and "Parasites: the enemy within" both are written by HANNA
KROEGER who was a wonderful and amazing woman!! You can find the "cure
for all diseases" at a good health food store or order it from a
bookstore if they don't have it. Hanna Kroeger's book (she's written
many!) are available by calling 800-206-6722 or look up Hanna's Herb
Shop
on the net.
May health and peace be with you all!