RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:54:19 EST
In a message dated 11/24/98 12:42:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Mostly, eating cooked animal foods allowed me to eat them more
 consistently, which made it easier to eat lower carb (less fruit). When I
 try to eat only veggies and RAF it only lasts for a few days before the RAF
 falls off in attractiveness and then I'm back to fruit. Limiting fruit for
 long periods of time helps me to stay clear of the blood sugar game o >>

Do you test your blood sugar when you eat only fruit? Is that how you know
that fruit  causes a blood sugar game? Or is their some other way that you
know or that fruit affects you?

Thanks

PS I have had a hair analysis done recently. I am high in aluminum. I have
been a raw vegan for 3 years.  Before that I used only stainless steel pots
for 20 years. Also before that minimal hydogenated oil, which I read has a
nickel aluminum processing. Any thoughts about how I could be absorbing
aluminum?

Love
Sandy