RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Brassil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:00:35 -0000
Thank you David for your explanation of the foot and mouth disease. As In
the UK in Ireland there is a dread akin to a nuclear attack about to take
place if the so called virus comes in here. Imagine no St Patricks Day
parade as a government bid to keep Ireland disease free. It makes me wonder
if we live in a banana republic after all!!!
As I love animals I am very sad about what is happening , mindless culling
of healthy animals. It comes down to one thing , putting profit margins
before the welfare of animals. Its a pity humans can't be tried for this
wanton destruction and cruelty to animals.
Regards
Martha