RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J. Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:04:26 -0800
Hi all,

I only very recently stumbled across the anopsology text

( at http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976 )

and am trying to get more information (and from there I emailed a number
of people was led to all you folks on this list).  So: Anybody with
pertinent access to info about its source, please let me know.  When was
that text written?  When did Burger have his clinic?  Did he treat many
people?  Is is still doing that?  Did a significant number of his
patients actually got well? Did they really eat a lot of raw flesh
foods?  Is that clinic still in practice? (etc etc)  Any info greatly
appreciated.

thx,
r.