RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:00:24 -0400
Hi Lucia,

I just returned last night, three days early... Anyway here is my
story,
briefly, I think you will relate to it :) ... I got a terrible
headache
from eating chicken on the airline on the trip down. I got over that
in
a  day, then I managed to get some raw vegetables and fruit in the
city
for a few days and they were agreeable, eating them in restaurants or,
if bought at the grocery, soaking them in a collidal silver solution
before
eating, and Lucy and I had fun visiting museums and parks in the city.

However on Tuesday, after eating some salmon in a restaurant, drenched
in
some yellow sauce, I noticed some mucous an hour later and within a
day I
was miserably sick with a 'cold'. I don't know if the cause was from
something in the sauce or the salmon itself. Anyway, I've been just
eating
mostly fruits the past couple of days as I recover.  I have been
taking an
herbal cleanser all along to avoid constipation so my body is able to
'clear' out junk more quickly. I am eliminating a lot of old mucuos in
general (predating the trip) from the nose and the bowel, which must
be a
good thing :).

Although I told Lucy about my diet I think she was uncomfortable with
it
and we had some communication problems in general, so she told me she
could
not see me the rest of the week on Wednesday. I have been sad about
that.
But I'm glad to be home :)

I brought two 1 lb. bags of this Pulse snack and it was agreeable and
helped
me during travel days.

Paul