RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:46:08 -0700 (MST)
Kirt:

>> BTW, JL, what is your blood type? Bruno pooh-poohed the blood type theory
>> in a post a while back but I am quite interested in any differences in
>> instinctive selection among the different blood types. If there is anything
>> to "Eat According to Your Blood Type" stuff then it should show up in
>> instincto's relative attractions (in the long run) to RAF in general and,
>> perhaps, dairy in particular.

>I am type O. Actually, I wouldn't say I am strongly attracted to RAF,
>except during a 2 week-period when I was wildly attracted to... farmed
>salmon (among other fishes), and a 3 week-period with 1 chicken/day on
>average. Usually, I eat RAF at 1 or 2 meals a week: one or two egg
>yolks or some fish in moderate quantity. Concerning dairy, when my
>diet was still cooked, I used to drink 1 or 2 bowls of "raw"
>pasteurized milk a day, but I didn't like cheese or yoghurt.

I am interested in research on the blood types. I attended a lecture by
Jonathan Wright MD (whose office was raided by the FDA fame and was
acquitted) and he made mention of them in terms of what foods key in best
for each individual. Elaine Gottschall author of Breaking the Vicious
Cycle, Intestinal Health through Diet mentioned them also and said she was
waiting for more research in the field. It has to do the surface of the
food cell and blood cell and their compatibility.
Any info appreciated.
I attended Hippocrates Health Inst in Boston in 1975 and have attempted to
eat as much raw food as possible since then. It is my favorite diet.
All the best,
Sheila Shea