RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:56:31 -0800
--- Don <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Lara,
>
> How come you stopped the macrobiotic diet?

At the time, I was in college, and eating
predominantly in a dining hall.  When I realized that
I was getting so obsessive over tiny details, like
whether or not the water I was drinking (bottled, but
not in glass) came from a local source, and finding
un-iodized salt, that the psychological effects of my
attempts at strict adherance where making me sicker, I
dropped the macrobiotic thing and started
concentrating on a Fit-for-Life style natural hygiene
diet.  Fresh fruit and salad were always easy to get,
and besides fresh fruit was what I was happiest
eating.  Even when I was trying to be macrobiotic it
was extremely difficult for me to limit my fruit
intake.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/