RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 23:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Kirt and all,
Kirt,how you can have hachiya and not fuyu persimmons I will  not
understand.  I just called a wholesaler fruit guy cuz I need to get my
fill.  have never recovered since having them while I was in  Japan.  YUM.
In my fridge...
asparagus, butternut squash, cabbage, celery, carrots, two old tubs of
miso soup, and a bag of 'living food' which I've only had once.  Gonna
get back to it maybe.  Any comments on that or "The Ultimate Diet"? on the
counter, a sweet potato, 2 cateloupes, 3 tomatoes, 1 lemon, 2 grapefruit
On top of the fridge, 9 apples, 2 cukes, 1 ear of corn, and a bunch of
bananas.
I just bought some maple syrup because I've been craving walnuts,
grapefruit pieces and maple syrup.  have to get walnuts tomorroe.
Nothing ever happens in one step for me.  By the time I get the walnuts,
I will have run out of one of the other ingredients.

Does anyone exercise early in the am?  If so, what do you recommend for
food/drink?  If I don't have anything, I get the burn.  Is that
psychological?
Bob, My friend is heading to LA and will be calling Eileen's contact
about the possible teaching gig.  Thanks.
To anyone who eats raw potatoes.  Any difference between them?  Does that
sound equivalent to a dolt asking if there's any difference between
various wines?  If so, I apologize.  I've had sweet potato.  While I was
at Bread and Circu, the guy there told me that the white sweet potatoes
were the only ones not touched with chemicals for storage.  That's why
there are so few of them in reltaionship to the Red Garnets, Yams. etc..
So, how do you eat them?  Any hints would be great.

Thanks
Meredith