RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:10:20 +1000
Hi, Mary and anyone else who is interested,

I've now bought another shampoo bar, and I'll quote a few of the details
from the wrapper. (I have no connection with the company.) It's an
Australian product though - I don't know whether it's available elsewhere.

Here are the details:

"BROT - The Natural Australian Shampoo Bar

Ingredients: olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil, rainwater lye; natural
glycerine retained.

Free from: petrochemical ingredients, perfumes, detergents, colourings,
animal products; no animal testing.

Brot Solid Shampoo Bar has little to do with the commercial shampoos,
different not only in the fact that it is a solid bar, but also in that it
will not wash away the natural oils of your hair. With time it ELIMINATES
THE NEED FOR A CONDITIONER.

Simply lather then rinse off, leaving the oil of your hair to provide sheen
and condition - naturally. Your hair's health and appearance can be further
controlled by the temperature of the rinse water - if your hair tends to
oily, lower the rinse water temperature, if damaged or dry, raise the water
temperature to further stimulate oil production."

The company is
        Brot Pty. Ltd.
        PO Box 914
        Windsor N.S.W. 2756