RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 20:03:02 +0000
> Hi, does anyone know what is the best way to prepare fava beans?

Larry, Dr. Hannibal Lechter likes his with patients!

(I apologize to everyone for this, but I simply could not resist.)

To be even a little bit on track with the current discussion, I can't
post my blood stats because I haven't had a bloodtest since my last
night school physical some 30 (!) years ago. Sometimes I think about
checking just out of curiosity sake but then I decide to save the
money and instead just rely on how I feel. El Cheapo defeats El
Curiositio!

Chet
Enjoy brain-engaging and assumption-busting natural health
articles:  http://members.GNN.COM/chetday/open.htm