RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:39:50 -0500
Axel:
>after some two years, i have to say this:
>why are so many of you SO fascinated with the plagiarism thing?

I think "outraged" better would cover the sentiment felt by many.

>i am not too wise, but the well-known psychological and new agey theory
>has it that whatever you react strongly to or whatever particularly
>touches you is merely a reflection of something inside of you. i mean
>that whoever reacts to plagiarism and to theft, etc, has some unresolved
>emotional issue with it.

If this twisted logic of yours includes fanatical raw vegans and
animal
rights activists, I will buy it.  :)

>i wanted to comment this because i keep being amazed at the incredible
>amount of discussion about plagiarism in a raw food list!!

And I am amazed that it has not stimulated more discussion than it
has.

>it is like many of you guys really have a problem with it.

Is that an understatement. :)

>i am not condoning it, of course not, but honestly i do not care about
>it in this case.

I would not want to know what kind of case might ignite your
(com)passion.

>like, who is doing more to help people, most of you guys or the nfl guys?

Naturally, we are by pointing out the dangers of listening to the
dietary
misinformation put out by deceitful and hostile zealots like NFL.

>i would be glad to hear anyone's comments about the reason to talk so
>lenghty about this (for me) non-issue.

I think a search in the archives will satisfy your curiosity.

Peter