RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 97 01:44:19 -0700
Dear Christopher,

I am frightened by what I consider to be your slanderous, one-dimensional
depiction of me.  Although there are fragments of truth in your
vituperative remarks, I am wounded and sickened by the tone of your
communication.  Although my knee-jerk reaction would be to defend and
explain myself, or else to haughtily refuse to dignify your vitriol with
a response, I will do neither.

I can only weep, and tell you that I'm aching, Christopher.  I don't wish
to drag you or Zephyr through the proverbial mud any further; nor do I
wish to involve the entire raw-food list in our misunderstandings.  I'm
simply sad that it has come to this between us.

I am painfully aware of my shortcomings in relationship in general, and
with Zephyr in particular.  We've both grown in so many ways from the
recent ordeal we survived together.  Our relationship is stronger and
richer than ever.  I also know we had to go through the ugly, messy,
mysterious complexity that has transpired in order to reach this place.
I'm sorry my frustrations about the relationship felt painful to you.  I
regret sharing so much so publicly.  In retrospect, it was inappropriate.

I know your words stem from a loving, righteous defense of Zephyr.  I
pray that peace will come to us.

Welcome to the raw food list.

Deborah