RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:19:50 -0500 (EST)
Roy:
>Is this also applicable to deep sea fish?

Hi, Roy---yes, that's my memory of many of these various salt and freshwater
parasitic worms--but more sub-sp are being discovered every decade, give me
some time to research and verify, please.

Bear in mind this was simply a cautionary warning--since "The Old Man in the
Sea" by Hemingway I have yearned to be out of sight of land and hungry, when
a jackfish would leap upon my line and I would attack it like a lioness
attacks a gazelle--and, if ever given the chance---and far, far away from
land---and in cold waters--you betcha, I'd eat that raw flesh with gusto,
without a qualm. One does what is instinctively right, you are teaching me
to accept that.

I just don't trust our food suppliers, and choose to be certain first and
never sorry.

Just be aware. Perhaps I don't yet have the trust in the instincto body yet,
I am tuned to heavy metals, insecticides, carbon monoxide fumes on the
freeway. and just try to situate myself in the least dangerous habitat and
take as much care as possible what I breathe and ingest---then, well, katie!
bar the door, school's out, and I'm ok, you're ok,---ok?

Pat